Saturday 20 June 2015

Postcrossing

Postcrossing is a website where you can send and receive postcards from all around the world. I discovered the website at the beginning of June and its just my sort of thing. I love getting post so I'm kind of pleased I've found it . You have to start of by sending a postcard, which is fairly simple, you request an address and your sent to the recipients profile, where you can see a bit more about them, which is helpful to give you an idea of the persons hobbies and interests to give you a hand on what sort of postcard to send. 

Each time you request to send a postcard, your given a code which has to be put onto the postcard, which when the postcard is received, gets entered into the website by the recipient to show its received. For every code entered from a postcard received, you will be eligible to receive a postcard yourself.

So I have started off, I have requested 3 addresses and have got the postcards ready to send. My first 3 are off to USA, Germany and Russia. I'm quite excited, I think I have picked appropriate postcards based on the profiles, but I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens when they arrive. I promise to keep you updated as I hear they've arrived and also when I get some postcards back myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment