Friday 10 July 2015

CO-OP £5 Deal

My cousin and his partner are coming to stay on Monday night and I was trying to think of something to do for Tea. I had got to the stage where it was going to be a takeaway until I saw the fab deal that Co-op have got on at the minute.

So the deal is basically 5 things for £5. But its a good deal.

First of all is a Chicago Town Pizza. BBQ Sizzler. I'm not a pizza eater personally so I will get an opinion from my cousin on this one.

The other big value item in the deal, is a favourite of many. Its Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice cream. 
The finally 3 items are just Co-op own brand products but they work great with this deal. 
1. Onion Ring 
2. Wedges 
3. Garlic Baguettes


If i had bought these products on a normal day without the deal i would of paid just over £12. So to get it all for £5 . I think i got a great deal. So if you live near a co-op its def worth grabbing one of these great deals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment