Saturday 11 July 2015

Saving for Amelies future. Part 1

I have this dream for Amelies future, Yes I want her to be successful at whatever she chooses to do, but I want her to be able to do that without worrying about money. So I'm saving for her future.

Shes got 2 accounts one is a savers account, this Amelie will have access to from her 12th birthday. My aim with this account is that she will be able to use the contents as pocket money, which will be £10 a week. So I need in this account by 29/11/2024 to have at least £3,120 which her weekly pocket money until she reaches 18. At which time she will then get access to her second account. I havent really decided on an amount I want this account to have in. I will just see as I go along how much I am able to.

Currently all I have done is just put any loose change into the accounts but the plan now is to sell some unwanted things and put that money into the accounts too, as well as other money making ways. I will write more about them as I do them, which is why I wrote this post as a sort of introduction to this mini series.

No comments:

Post a Comment