Monday 27 July 2015

Spree Book Norwich

I've had a spree book for the last few years. A spree book is a large book full of vouchers, it costs £20 for the book but if you were to use every voucher you would save thousands. A new book is released every year in July and it expires the following year in October. I purchased my book through my younger brothers school, that way meant they got a percentage of those sales. But they can be purchased online too.

The book is split into 5 sections
A: Restaurants & Family Dining
B: Informal Dining & Takeaway
C: Leisure & Recreation
D: Health & Beauty 
E: Shopping

Looking through the book there a lot of vouchers I may use, some that I'm pretty sure I'll use include:

Italian Job Pizza
Yellows
Frankie & Bennys
Sealife Centre Yarmouth
Merrivale Model Village
Hollywood Cinemas 



Each voucher has all the terms and conditions of use printed on them. To use the vouchers is really simple, you just hand over with payment along with your membership card, which you also get when you purchase the book. In my opinion the book is well worth purchasing and I am certainly planning to continue to buy and use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment