Monday 3 August 2015

On the ball city!

On Saturday I finally took Amelie to Carrow Road, it's somewhere I had wanted to take her for a while, as it's somewhere I've always loved to go and watch football. I decided it was time, Amelie can sit still for reasonable periods of time, so I knew she'd probably make it through a game.

So along with my brother, and dad, I took Amelie to the last pre season friendly before the beginning of the season. Norwich played against Brentford, with a kick off at 3pm, it was a great game and it was a chance to see the team play before the start of the season. We got to see the newly signed players in action, and they played well, which ultimately lead to the 2-1 win, with goals from Wes Hoolahan and Cameron Jerome.

Amelie seemed to really enjoy the game, she sat still for nearly the whole game, clapped along with everyone when there was a good move played and cheered when they scored. I will certainly take her again. She's still shouting NORWICH CITY, as she walks round the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment