Monday 10 August 2015

Slow Cooker - Chicken Casserole

Todays dinner is Chicken casserole which I'm cooking in the slow cooker, I'm cooking enough for tonight's tea, and 2 more portions that I can freeze for a later date. But I thought I'd share my recipe with you all
 
Ingredients
 
Chicken Breasts x 4
Carrots x 5
Onion - Half 
Peas - Mug Full
Colman's chicken casserole mix
Baking Potato
Chicken Soup - Half a tin
 
Recipe
 
1. Cut Chicken breasts, carrots and potato into bite sized pieces and place in slow cooker
 
2. Add peas, then empty in the powdered casserole mix and stir.
 
3. Dice half an onion and add to the cooker
 
4. Then stir in half a tin of chicken soup and 200ml of boiling water
 
5. Cook in slow cooker on high for 2 hours
    (Ensure chicken is fully cooked before removing the meal from slow cooker)
 
 
 
Ingredients all in slow cooker before cooking
 
All cooked, I served mine with bread today.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment