Tuesday 4 August 2015

Saving for Amelie - July 2015 Update

So on July 1st the totals in Amelies accounts were
1. £30.07
2. £26.09

That was all from just loose change that I had been adding since I opened the accounts, I actually have some more to add to this months total. So loose change this month of £21 has gone into one of the accounts bringing the total up to £51.07. Well actually after putting it in the bank and updating her passbook, with all the recent interest added to that account the total is now £51.23.

Also this month I have received a cheque from birds eye with my money back from a try me free offer so that £3 has gone into Amelies saving pot, at the minute this isn't going into either account I am going to wait until I have a more round number to put in. I've also been starting to sell some unwanted things including
  • Book - 50p
  • Top Trumps - £2.50
  • Teddy - £1
That's all I managed last month but hopefully I've sort of laid the groundwork so I'll be able to make more next month.

This month's total - £28.00
Account 1 total     - £51.23
Account 2 total     - £26.09
Savings Jar total  - £7.00

Current Total - £84.32 / £13,120.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment