Sunday 23 August 2015

A bargain shopping trip

Yesterday I went to Norwich riverside retail park, and did a bit of shopping and happened to get a few bargains. Headed into Matalan first and picked up a swimming costume for Amelie, the next size up for only £2. Next up was Poundland and I managed to get a couple of DVDs, one is a replay but I am yet to have any problems with any I have purchased. Along with some snacks and sweet treats for Amelie which will last her a couple of weeks.
 
 
 
And as an added bonus I got a voucher for 15% off at Shoe Zone when £10 or more is spent, which I am sure I will use, as I buy a lot of Amelies going to the park type shoes from there.
 
 
Final shop was B&M and I picked up a couple of great vehicle toy sets for my cousins son for his birthday. Along with some cans of drink for only 29p each, and some milkshake straws for 39p. And the flapjacks in the picture are for my mum, my mum is dairy free and we happened to find one day that these flapjacks didn't contain dairy so I always buy her a few if I see them. If your close to a B&M it's well worth a visit.
 
 
Didn't do a huge amount of shopping this time as there's not an awful lot of shops at the retail park, but keep an eye out for more posts on bargains coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment