Friday 14 August 2015

WeBuyBooks.co.uk

This is a great website for selling unwanted things, this one I've used for books. It's fairly simple to use, all you do is enter the barcodes or ISBN number and the website will tell you how much they will offer you for the book. Sadly when I went through my pile of books they would only take about half of them. This is usually because they already have a large number of copies of the book.

They take a wide variety of books, my pile included kids books, craft books, as well as text books from my degree days. Once you've had your valuation, simple request a postage label and get the books on there way. With WeBuyBooks you have to drop your parcel off at a collect+ point, of which there are 1000's of locations.

On 7th August I received an email saying my offer has been completed and they are processing my payment, so just had to await my cheque which arrived yesterday. So that's £10.02 I have made from just a few old books that were just sitting around. It's a website I completely recommend using the site does also take DVD's, CDs and Games. There quick and easy to use and payment was quick. So if your having a clear out it may be worth checking what they could offer you.

No comments:

Post a Comment