Tuesday 22 September 2015

Approved Food

I've used approved food before and had some really great deals. The official description of Approved food is online retailer of short dated and residual stock food and drink. The site sells products that are often after there best before date but as we all know that's only an estimate and all the food I've ever had has been perfectly edible. There's great brands and products for a fraction of the cost in the supermarkets.
 
I ordered recently and as usual got some great bargains.
 
 
Irn Bru x 3
KitKat Chunky x 3
Walkers Cheese and Onion x 8
Salt & Vinegar sticks x 2
Sea Salt Ridge Crisps x 2
 
 
 Jordans Country Crisp with Raspberries
Nescafe Coffee pots x 2
Soreen Malt Loaf x 3
Birds Custard 3 pack
Fox's Chunky Cookies x 2
Blueberry Muffin Mix x 2
Choc Chip Cookie Mix x 2
 
 
Mixed Berry Energy Drink x 6
Apple Juice x 3
Coke Mini Cans x 24
Apple & Guava Cider x 2
KitKat White Chunky x 6
Tango Apple x 2
Onion Rings x 3
Choc Brownie Multi Packs x 3
 
 
 
I was also lucky enough to snap up a lucky box. This one cost me £1 and I had no idea of the contents until it arrived. But I got a lot as you can see in the picture below. 
 
 
So how much did all of this cost me?
If I had bought all this from the supermarket this would of cost me £71.45. Instead buying it from approved food I only paid £29.30. The stock on approved food changes daily so there will always be new offers but I completely recommend it to everyone, I love being able to save money on food and drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment