Monday 14 September 2015

Jacob's Cracker Crisps

I was invited to take part in a recent BzzAgent campaign to try Jacob Cracker Crisps. They sent me a pack of each 3 flavours to try Thai Sweet chilli, Sour Cream & Chive and Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar.

I'll be honest I was concerned I wasn't going to like them, I'm a really fussy eater and it's the texture of food and usually and not the taste. But I was really surprised at just how nice they were. I opened the sour cream & chive ones straight away, they were a lovely flavour and more importantly for me had a nice amount of crunch, they had a sort of texture of a crisp but the thickness of a cracker. I really did enjoy them. The other 2 flavours were exactly the same, a nice strong but not overpowering flavour but the same crisp texture. I would totally buy them again as a snack just for me or for a party. I think they'd make a great barbeque snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment