Monday 7 September 2015

Music Magpie

I'm sure many of you have probably heard of the website music magpie before. But for those who haven't it's a website where you can sell your unwanted DVDs, CDs, games and electronics. It's really simple to use, for CDs, DVDs and Games you simply scan the barcode and the website (or app if you prefer) will tell you how much they will pay you for it. For example

Shark Tale DVD - £0.30
Bob the Builder Skyscrapers DVD - £2.58

So not always a huge amount but I have quite a few items to sell so it all adds up. I've got 22 items to send this time.

 
Before sending the estimate for my items was £8.33 which is always subject to change once there checked by music magpie. So once you've had an offer and accepted it they will send you a welcome pack with a postage label and the information about delivering or your collection.
 
My parcel was collected on 16th July and took until the 21st July to arrive at music magpie, the items are then checked and the quality assessed. On the 23rd August I received a cheque for £8.14 so a bit less than the original amount but an ok amount for a few DVDs that were just sitting there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment