Thursday 24 September 2015

Slimming world - Week 1

As you may know last week I joined slimming world and today was my first weigh in day. I've had an OK first week, it took a few days to get settled into the plan. Mainly working out what foods are free and how many syns other foods are. I've been out quite a few times this week, which has been hard to keep on plan but I think I did fairly ok.

I went to group this morning really not knowing what to expect, I was just hoping I had lost. And as I stepped on the scales I really didn't want to look but;

I LOST 2lbs

Yay!!!!!!!!

I'm quite happy with that, I kind of hoped it would of been more but it will do. My plan this week is to be extra good eat lots of fruit & veg and be really strict sticking to the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment