Thursday 17 September 2015

Starting Slimming World

Back in July I wrote a post about my plan to lose weight and to be honest the diet lasted about 2 days before I had a bad day and hit the chocolate. I find that I need to be on a set plan, and if I'm paying for a diet plan like slimming world or weight watchers then I tend to keep on track. I've done weight watchers before and lost quite a lot and was fairly happy at that weight but then I stopped going and I put all the weight back on again.

So to get to a weight I'm happy with again. I'm going back on a plan. So today I joined slimming world. I headed to the class this morning and was greeted with a friendly smile, after filling in the registration form I listened to a new member talk which explained all about the plan and what was in my pack. I love that food is important and they tell you to eat as much of the free foods as you like. Then it was image therapy and each member talked about there week and whether they were happy with there loss, it was really inspiring. Then it was time to get weighed. I was 14 stone 3 1/2 lbs, a lot more than I thought I would be, but I am determined to get back to the 9st10lbs I was happy at. Now to spend a few hours reading all the booklets to make sure I understand the plan.

Keep an eye out next week for a post on how my first week goes and if I manage to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment