Friday 16 October 2015

Direct Shopping Companies

Are they worth it?
The truth is it really is down to an individual as to whether it works for them. I have a friend who is a body shop at home consultant and manages to make a full time income from it. Where as for me it's just not been worth it for any of the companies I've tried.

There are a lot of direct companies out there these days including
  • Body Shop
  • Phoenix Trading
  • Neal's Yard
  • Usborne Books 
just to name a few. All of these companies in some way or form require you to make some sort of investment whether it's buying a starter pack or just buying catalogues & business stationary. I'm not saying it's not worth it, because for some people it is, I've got friends who working for a direct selling company fits perfectly round there families and there lifestyles.

I guess my point of this post is to anyone thinking of joining a direct selling company, take your time to think about it and be prepared for hard work and lots of time promoting. I hope it works for you, as sometimes they really are great. Plus to anyone reading and you work for a direct sales / shopping company, feel free to send me a catalogue, pop me an email to get my address as I prefer paper copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment