Thursday 15 October 2015

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Last night was one of my regular monthly trips to Norwich Theatre Royal, this time we saw Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. I hadn't heard a lot about the show before we went, but it was great fun and really comical. There was some really great songs in the show, my personal favourite was 'great big stuff'.

The show had a great all star cast including Noel Sullivan (formally in Hearsay), Carley Stenson (former hollyoaks star) and Gary Wilmot. Noel who played Freddie was awesome, as a child I loved Hearsay and I'm going to have to say I think musical theatre is a much better fit for him. The whole cast were fantastic, and it is a really well written show. I say this to you every time I see a show, but again I really do recommend if you can you see this show.


I'd love to hear what your favourite musicals are or what you've seen recently? Pop over to my facebook page to tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment