Tuesday 20 October 2015

Why I don't like kid's TV?

Am I the only parent who really hates some children's programmes?

I have a personal dislike of quite a few, the thing that annoys me most is the programmes I don't like are some that Amelie does. Sometimes I think the aim behind the programmes and what there teaching is good, its the way there put across, which sometimes I find pathetic. I don't know why kid's enjoy them, I really don't. Most of the shows Amelie loves involve music in some way, but's that's just because she loves to dance.

I'm not going to name which shows because the truth is we all have different opinions and the even bigger truth is tomorrow I may enjoy them, because I like to change my mind.

But there's a few I do really like and Amelie loves too:

- Topsy and Tim
- Mr Bloom : Here and There
- My pet and me
- Sofia the first
- Paw Patrol

We're big fans of them all in this house, and do you know what I'm going to admit we have these on most days.

Do you like kid's TV?
Which shows do you like?
Which ones don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment