Sunday 18 October 2015

Samaritan Purse shoebox appeal

I have been making a shoebox to send via Samaritans purse for quite a few years, but this year Amelie has helped. We decided to make ours for a little boy aged 2-4.
 
What is Samaritan's purse?
 
The mission is to demonstrate God's love in a tangible way to needy children around the world. It's done by people like me in the UK filling a shoebox with lots of goodies from school supplies, non-liquid hygiene items and toys.
 
Our Shoebox
 
 
 
I let Amelie go through my box of goodies I collect from in the sales over the year to pick what she wanted to put in the box. I assisted a little but I think she picked well in the end and we hope the little boy who receive it like it. 
 
 
If you would like to take part and make a shoebox too head over Samaritans purse website to find out more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment