Friday 16 October 2015

Slimming World - Week 4

So far I've lost 3 1/2 lbs which maybe not as much as I was hoping but I've lost so I'm happy. This week I've been pretty good, I even took a salad to work on Saturday night and managed to resist the chocolates, so I'm proud of myself. Didn't manage to stay on plan yesterday which probably had a knock on effect meaning I only lost 1/2 lbs this week, which has disappointed me a little if I'm being honest. I'm glad I stayed for image therapy, it has really given me some motivation for this week to come.

If your a slimming world member, today I realised the importance of staying at group and how I think it really helps weight loss, so if you don't already stay, start!

I've set myself a goal for the next week to lose 2lbs, so I'm going to be strict & on plan and try to do plenty of body magic. So hopefully I'll be able to meet that goal this week. Next slimming update I will post will be early Nov and I'll let you know how I'm getting on

No comments:

Post a Comment