Wednesday 7 October 2015

ELC Happyland Toys Review

I have to say we are huge fans of all the early learning centre happyland toys in our house. We've got quite a few different sets now and we love them all. I do have a few favourites, some we have and there's a couple we don't, that I wish we did. One set Amelie loves id the fun fair, she loves the merry go round (pictured below) and the swinging pirate ship.
 
 
My favourite has got to be the solider marching band, I bought these because of them being busby soldiers, my cousin is a scots guard so we buy quite a few busby themed toys. I also love the school set, its a nice collection of figures and features a lot of normal school themed items, and my favourite part the sand box.
 
 
There's a few sets I'd love to get including
- Nativity Set
- Circus Set
- Musical Village Church
 
All the happyland toys are great Amelie had her first set when she was about 18 months and now nearly 3 she still loves to play with them and I think she will for another couple of years to come, the sets are great value for money so I highly recommend.
 
Why not pop over to Early Learning Centre website to see all the sets they have available.
 
 
Disclaimer :  These views are my own and this review was not paid for or requested by ELC 

No comments:

Post a Comment