Monday 5 October 2015

My Postbox - September


So this is going to be a new monthly feature for the blog, basically just a load of pictures , of the post I have had the past month, not the boring things like bills etc. It's going to be more free stuff, comp wins and post like that.
So here goes my post from September:
 
 
  
 
Hipp Baby Club pack on weaning including coupons even one for a free stage 1 jar
 
 
'Your Home' magazine, my auntie brought me a years subscription for xmas2014 so I get this every month
 
 
Taylors Coffee Capsules - Espresso 3 little freebie samples.
 
 
This is technically Amelies post, she sent Britvic a picture to say how much she loves fruit shoots and they sent her some stickers and a voucher to buy some more fruit shoots.
 
 
Shane Filan - Right Here album signed copy, Ok so I bought this but I just had to share it because I love it.
 
 
Finally I sent a letter to Werther's a while back with a compliment and today I received some butter candies and some chewy toffees as a thank you
 
 
What did you get this month?
 
Pop over to my facebook page to tell me!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment