Friday 9 October 2015

The Works - 10 for £10

On 25th September I placed an order with the works because they had a great deal of 10 kids books for £10! Such a great deal making some really good titles only a £1 when some of them retail at around £5 normally. I got some great ones including:

- One Pig went for a drive
- Katie Morag and dancing class
- Large Family: Five Minutes Peace

There was also titles like 'we're going on a bear hunt'. This offer came at a great time before Christmas. I like to get a good deal on bits because Amelie then gets more presents for the same amount of money, especially with Amelies birthday less than a month before Christmas.

As I write this post the offer is still on but be quick because I'm not sure how long for

http://www.theworks.co.uk/c/multibuys/10-for-10?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=B%20%7C%20Brand&utm_term=%2B'the%20%2Bworks'

No comments:

Post a Comment