Tuesday 20 October 2015

How to write to manufacturers

This is something I have been doing for a while now, I started by writing to a couple of companies with a compliant about the food. These were genuine complaints, so if you feel you have a complaint about a product why not pop the company an email or a letter and let them know. Please use genuine complaints though as we don't want to ruin companies kindness for others.

You can also write to companies of your favourite products to tell them how much you love them, the truth is the customer service staff like to have a happy letter once in a while.

I'll be honest and say I have done both and I don't write to them expecting results. Yes if its for a complaint I'd appreciate at least an acknowledgement of my compliant. So when I receive freebies or coupons its a great bonus. I'm a bit of a fan of getting post as you may know, so that's why I write to a company but admittedly sending an email may be cheaper.

If you keep an eye on my monthly postbox post you will see what responses I get. But please don't then go and contact all that I get a reply from, go through your cupboards and pick half a dozen products that you love and tell the company that. And you never know you may be lucky.

Have you ever complained about a product service? What reply did you get?

If you do contact any companies be sure to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment