Sunday 11 October 2015

Jesus Christ Superstar

I have been singing the songs ever since the show ended last night. As you know I go to the theatre quite a bit, but this was a bit different, the show last night was by Dereham theatre company and my dad and good friend do the sound for these shows, so I go and help after to get the kit out. I do always make sure I go and see the show before too.

Last night shows was one of the best I've ever seen by Dereham theatre company. I'll be honest and say I have never been a huge fan of Jesus Christ superstar but the cast did such a good job. It was cast perfectly, Jesus did a great job along with Judas & Mary, and Paul who played Herod was awesome he had the whole audience laughing. The music, vocals and choreography were cleverly planned and the story was told in a great way. If the show was still running I would tell you, you have to go and see it, but if your local I'd def recommend keeping an eye out for the other Dereham Theatre Company shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment